Calling all Primary Schools! The POWER project is launching a poster competition for Primary Schools in Leicester. The poster will be used to encourage primary school children to save water, understand flooding and reduce littering.
- The design should stand out and represent one of the three topics:
1. Flooding 2. Saving water 3. Litter & Rivers
- Each design should help people to understand the risk, benefits and what they can do to stop the problem.
- Each design should include the young person’s first name , school and age (and Key stage) on the back.
- The poster design should be landscape not portrait.
Winners will have their posters printed as a banner which can be displayed at your school and at parks in the city!
Deadline for entries: 5pm on the 14 December 2018
Winning presentations: March 2019
The posters can be uploaded using the form below (you will need to register on this website to do this). They can also be emailed to email@example.com or posted to POWER School poster competition, City Highway Section, 90 Leycroft Road, Leicester, LE4 1BZ
Have viewed this issue
Follow this issue
Shares of this issue