Leicester City Council has declared a climate emergency. Find out more here!
On the 1st of February 2019, Leicester City Council declared a Climate Emergency. You can find out more information here
We want everyone to have their say on what we do about the climate emergency. To do this we’re running Leicester's Climate Emergency Conversation until 9 February 2020.
We have published proposals, explaining what we think Leicester would need to be like as a carbon neutral and climate-adapted city. The proposals include a list of actions which we think could help achieve this.
- Read our full proposals – they are available to download from our climate emergency consultation page
- Respond to our online survey – the survey is open to any individual or organisation, with questions based on a summary of our proposals
- Request our Conversation Pack – the pack is for groups of any kind who want to hold their own discussion event and send us back their response. A discussion could be held as part of the group’s existing meeting, or as a separate event. To request a pack, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Packs will be available from Monday 25th November and you can email us now to request one.
- Spread the word – encourage people you know or groups you’re involved with to take part in the conversation too. Help us spread the word through social media, face-to-face or however you can.
- Take part in Dialogue online from 16th December – to take part in our new online discussion platform on the climate emergency there will be a link from our website from this date.
- Follow us on twitter @greenerleic for updates and announcements.
Have viewed this issue
Follow this issue
Shares of this issue